Welcome to NWVCL 2012-2013 women's college club season!
Northeast Women's Volleyball Club League (NWVCL) now serves 50 college club teams from ten different northeastern states in two divisions. NWVCL was founded by Jung Park of UConn during 1999-2000 season with eight schools from Northeast region.
NWVCL provides an opportunity for collegiate club players to play competitive volleyball in fun, safe and organized environment. The league puts emphasis on sportsmaship and having fun while playing competitive volleyball. The league also focuses on officials development in northeast region and running professionally organized tournaments. NWVCL is a proud member of NCVF, National Collegiate Volleyball Federation.
Congratulations to following teams:
- University of Connecticut, 2012 NWVCL Champions Red Division
(Finished 24th in Division 1 of NCVF Club National Championships)
* Ashley Bivona, OH, UCONN - MVP 2012 NWVCL Championships
- Northeastern University, 2012 NWVCL Runners-up Red Division
- Fairfield University, 2012 NWVCL Champions Blue Division
- Temple University, 2012 NWVCL Runners-up Blue Division
Tour our website for more detailed info (league membership registration form, tournament registration form, etc.). If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact Jung Park, Commissioner or Vu Hoang, webmaster.
National Collegiate Volleyball Federation: ncvfvolleyball.org
Your Online Source for Women's Collegiate Club Volleyball