NWVCL Update 8/23/21
All, hope this e-mail finds you all doing well. We will definitely have a season in 2021-2022 school year. The total number of tournaments may be limited, but we will PLAY this season.
- FALL SCHEDULE:
- The league will host "NWVCL Fall Classic" tournament on 10/23 (Sat) @ the Husky Den, Windsor, CT - 20 teams.
- See the schedule page for more tournaments.
* If you are interested in hosting, please let me know asap.
- COVID protocols: As a league, we will not be mandating that people need to be vaccinated to play. While I personally would love to see everyone vaccinated, we must respect and follow each local, state and federal policies that are in place at each individual school that will be hosting a tournament. For example, at current time everyone must wear a mask inside the Husky Den due to town ordinance. Iím told the mandate will be lifted once the town number goes below CT state guidelines for COVID positivity. Following the current recommendation of CDC, USAV and NCVF, we are highly recommending that all participants should wear a mask while playing. We will continue to monitor the situation and keep you updated. Let's pray that things will get better so we can all get back to playing the game we love and enjoy competition against each other.
- League membership registration: The league membership is $350 for the season. It must be "received" by Saturday, October 16th. Please get your process started with your school administration early so you can avoid payment issues. If you foresee any potential difficulties in meeting the due date, please contact me and I will work with you to make things work. The registration form is attached below.
- Individual tournament registration form (attached below). Please use the tournament registration form (different from league membership form) to register for individual league tournament once fall schedule is set. You may use one form to register for multiple tournaments. Remember your check must be sent in along with the registration form.
- What we need you to do at this point:
- Get your team organized. Find our what your school policies will be for practices, games, travel, hosting a tournament.
- Please get your paperwork started early so you can get all the payment(s) to me on time.
- Please check with your school administration and see if you are able to host a tournament. Any Saturday or Sunday after October 16th, last day to host is December 12th. You will need about 10 hours, minimum of two courts.
As always if you have any questions, please let me know.
Thanks and have a great day!
Niagara team getting some court time (even if it's outside) together.